Every Rimage Catalyst Series disc publishing system includes the Rimage Software Suite (RSS), a complete set of software unlocking the full potential of the Rimage system. The suite includes tools to submit and manage print and record jobs, create unique artwork for each disc, monitor and control system operation of one or a number of Rimage systems, and integrate into workflows to fully automate disc publishing.
RIMAGE SOFTWARE SUITE CONTAINS:
- CD Designer™ provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
- QuickDisc™ allows users to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Rimage System Manager allows users to fully control and monitor all Rimage systems from any location on the network. View the status of jobs, configure bins and get accurate available media counts to keep production flowing.
- Rimage Services includes Production Server to control the hardware and manage all aspects of printing and recording, Image Server to create a wide range of disc formats with options such as image encryption with password protection, and other Rimage services that enable the functionality of client software tools.
For maximum flexibility, RSS also includes web clients for Windows® and Mac OS® that provide the same capability, but without the need to install any software:
- WebQD™ extends primary functionality of QuickDisc to any computer with network access to the Rimage system and a web browser.
- WebRSM™ extends the functionality of Rimage System Manager to any computer with network access to the Rimage system and a web browser.
Available upon request at no charge to Rimage disc publishing users simply by contacting Rimage Support:
Software Developer Kit (SDK) includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to integrate the Rimage with other software and automate the Rimage system in custom workflows
Your choice of printer
Permanent, vibrant color with thermal retransfer printing. Removable retransfer and print ribbon carriages for convenience.
Fast and cost-effective direct thermal monochrome printing. Available Perfect Print technology provides registered printing on silk-screened media.